Thursday 24 February 2011

                                                                       Skirt Zara
                                                                Roll-Neck Mango
                                                               Boots Marc Jacobs
Bracelets H&M

I put on a brown roll-neck with a grey skirt to go to work and then to the University. Comfortable and warm. As the winter is not over yet, I still need warm clothes, but I can put on skirts, and I missed them so much! 
I also decided to use light blue nail polish this week, because it reminds me of spring sky! I am looking forward to feel spring smell in the street. It is an amazing feeling when after a long long winter you finally see the nature waking up. You suddenly feel free of depression and ready for new love and fashion experements!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment