Tuesday 17 May 2011

I came home late in leo.

Today I was home late in the evening, so I did not manage to make nice pictures again. My lovely yellow wall missed me so much! We did not make pictures together for about a month... 
Today I put on a leo blouse from Forever 21. Leo is welcome in my closet. I combined the blouse with leo fur boots, which saved me from today's cold weather but probably were not so happy about rain))
And today I simply listen to "rain and thunder" sounds.. Very relaxing!





This is the nail polish from last week. It is OPI suede line. I like the way it looks. But when you put it, you should know that you can not use top coat, so the nail polish does not last for a week as all other OPI nail laquers. And it is also difficult to remove it, because it is full of little glitters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment