Monday 4 April 2011

My outfit for Russian Fashion Week.

Russian fashion week is usually boring. It is all because only few russians have taste and they do not become designers. I can name only two designers who really do worthy stuff : Terexov and Chapurin. Others are pretending to be talanted but truely they are not. 
The first catwalk I visited was James Long's show. James is a British designer.
He only brought 16 looks, which is really few!!! The whole catwalk lasted about 3 minutes.. He has a true british style. I did not find the collection very interesting, but only because it is not my style. I am pretty sure that young British people love it! I posted my favourite look below. 
The second show was Yana Gataullina. She was taught by Slava Zaytsev, a famous russian designer. She did not impress me at all. It is something between Rodarte and Nina Ricci but made without taste. It looked like the student's first work. I could not find pictures in internet and did not manage to make it myself, so just believe me))




No comments:

Post a Comment