Tuesday 15 March 2011

crazy colored flowers.

So yellow again. Today my friend said that the dress reminds her of Kenzo crazy patterns. I do agree. Since 1970 Kenzo house of fashion created a lot of unusual styles and colored patterns. So when we see something colorful, Kenzo is one of the first brands which come to your head.





A little bit of old stuff again. This wonderful Balenciaga bag is with me since I became a student, it lived in Japan with me. I love it. Though usually people know only one Balenciaga bag (motorcicle), and never pay attention to other stuff, I do. You can always find a lot of interesting worthy things, if you do not follow the main stream of fashion must haves)) Because if you think about it, many people only go to the shop to buy a bag that Sienna Miller or Victoria Beckham or somebody else hold in their arms.

Bag Balenciaga
Dress H&M
Sweater Mango
Boots Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment