Thursday 3 March 2011

London fashion week.


Here are my top picks from London fashion week. It was not so exiting as it could be. But there were things i liked very much.
The first shot of joy was brought by Burberry Prorsum. I found the pieces interesting and beautiful. The cut of the coats is unusual and inspiring. The white coat is so positive and feminine. And the orange one cought my eye because of the color and fur shoulder parts. It is more classical and usual for the brand. 



This year I payed attention to the brand ISSA. Their clothes is light and is perfect for young girls who like color and freshness even in autumn stuff.


It was very pleasant to discover a new brand Mary Katrantzou. I've never heard about it before and was very suprised. The designer loves color (just like me), so all the pices have wonderful colorful prints on them. Though it is the autumn collection, I would wear the dresses during the summer, while going to the party at seaside...

My lovely and adorable Matthew Williamson did not make me happy this time. He always has such bright collections. They make you want to party and enjoy your life. But this one was very simple and not as colorful as usual. But this wonderful coat hit me! I love it!

 Mulberry show was also interesting. A lot of color, a lot of positive brought through clothes. I liked this green dress. Simple and beautiful at the same time.

                                                 

And the last one is Preen. Classical cuts and patterns. But colors they used make the pieces live! It would be terribly boring in black and grey.
 Next time let's talk about my top picks from New York fashion week.

1 comment: