Wednesday 2 March 2011

stripes


                                                                                Dress H&M
                                                                        Roll - neck sweater Uniqlo
                                                                            Necklace Accessories
     Stripes usually look positive. Even if the combination of colors is not so joyful.
 I don't know why, but yesterday was so busy, work and studies till late at night. But today everyone at work was lazy, and relaxed. And the fact that I did not have classes today made me really happy. I finally have time to sleep.
 I am now looking for pictures from worlwide fashion weeks, so I will show my top picks from every fashion week. And of course I will tell you my opinion on collections which made me exited or disappoined.

No comments:

Post a Comment