Sunday 6 March 2011


I put a simple casual outfit on Saturday evening to have a drink with the girls. It was the beginning of 3 days off because of the Women's day, which is on Tuesday. Lovely ugg boots save me from tons of snow and oceans of mud in the streets. 

Jeans Zara
boots Ugg Boots
sweater Uniqlo
Bag Furla
Vest H&M


                                    Here is the giant mojito to drink while gossiping...)))))

On Sunday I visited one of my BFFs. It was snowing again, so Ugg boots is an irreplaceable pair of shoes in my wardrobe! I am tired of creating nice looks for terrible weather. Please send me sun and a little bit of warm air!

Bag Furla
Sweater handmade (made by my mother)
Dress bought somewhere in Tokyo

1 comment:

  1. the dress from tokyo is perfect!natsukashii))think it was shibuya))
    mojito&gossiping is classic))
    like all your pastels sweaters!

    ReplyDelete