Tuesday 8 March 2011

My top picks from Milan Fashion Week.

Milan shows were good. Of course there were designers who terribly disappointed me. The D&G collection looked like terrible trash. Armani made a strange collection for old women only. And Prada was not exiting at all comparing to fall 2010 collection. 
But most of the shows were interesting. 
Emilio Pucci collection was colorful and creative as usual. Feminine silhouettes, with the emphasis on the brest lines. 



Brioni collection was light. I would think these pieces were made for spring, if i didn't know it is a Fall collection. A lot of white, light materials.. It would make your mood much better during the gloomy autumn days.


And of course Gucci show was amazing. Frida knows perfectly how to work with bright colors and different materials. And this is exactly what people need for the color therapy in autumn and winter! I liked her using the fur, because I know perfectly that living without it in winter is impossible in such countries as Russia))



Luisa Beccaria also used light colors for the collection. I never payed attention to this brand before. But a closer look did not disappoint me. A lot of golden detailes bring chic to the simple dresses.


This coat is fantastic. If you put something like this, people will turn around just to see how nice it is again and again.

Moschino always does clothes which make you feel like a doll. This show was not an exeption. A lot of frills give a look of a flower. I like it. 



Versace show was half good and half not my style because of the patterns on dresses. But coats were good. I love when designers show the waist line, because i adore femininity, as you already know. For those who like classical stuff, the black coats would be perfect. And for those who like to bring joy to their lives, the colorful coats is the ideal answer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment